BurntMoonsAnimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the web site for the planning of our Animations.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Forest Kitties :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi Le Wolfeh

Stormi Le Wolfeh

Dark Forest Kitties :3 Empty
PostSubject: Dark Forest Kitties :3   Dark Forest Kitties :3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Dead Leaders: Darkstar - Jet-black tom with dark, russet-brown eyes; when the moon reflects them, they look slightly redish. Longstar - Pale ginger she-cat with amber eyes and a very long tail that's split in half at the tip.

Dead deputies: Thrushfur - Sandy brown tom with Black specks on belly and darker flecks; Green eyes. Scarletflower - Redish-brown she-cat with white tail/ear tips and piercing ice-blue eyes.

Dead Warriors: Swiftbreeze - White, eerily calm tom with long, sharp claws and pumpkin-orange eyes that seem to glow in the moonlight(not really of course); Long scar from forehead all the way down chin and neck. Nightclaw - Jet-black she-cat with Copper eyes and white paws; scary to look at, because she has messy fur and a crazed look all the time.

Dead Apprentices: Barkpaw - Grey-brown long-haired tom with piercing ice-blue eyes and long, chipped deadly claws. Acornpaw - Brown-black she-cat with black paws and missing fur; Green eyes and abnormally long fangs.

(...Am I seriously typing this when it is dark outside, therefor making these cats seem like the walking dead as I imagine them, but worse? o3o)
Back to top Go down
http://triumphant.forumotion.com/
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest Kitties :3   Dark Forest Kitties :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:20 pm

Eeh, just to make a suggestion, why not a dead leader:

Snowstar - Snow-White she-cat with amber eyes with black muzzle and paws.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Admin
Admin
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest Kitties :3   Dark Forest Kitties :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Like I said before. PM it to the person you are suggesting it to. -___-
Back to top Go down
https://burntmoonsanimation.forumotion.com
Stormi Le Wolfeh

Stormi Le Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest Kitties :3   Dark Forest Kitties :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Because I put in two of each main rank. No suggestions. We don't want an entire colony of DF cats, just a few to start with o-o
Back to top Go down
http://triumphant.forumotion.com/
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest Kitties :3   Dark Forest Kitties :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:14 pm

I know, it was just a suggestion. Sorry that I posted... xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest Kitties :3   Dark Forest Kitties :3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest Kitties :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BurntMoonsAnimation :: Characters :: Dark forest-
Jump to: