BurntMoonsAnimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the web site for the planning of our Animations.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am So Doing Skyclan |D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi Le Wolfeh

Stormi Le Wolfeh

I Am So Doing Skyclan |D Empty
PostSubject: I Am So Doing Skyclan |D   I Am So Doing Skyclan |D I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:12 am

Leader: Speckledstar - Tan torti she-cat with deep-green eyes.

Deputy: Robinflight - Russet tom with black markings; apprentice is Shadepaw.

Medicine Cat: Nightfeather - Long-haired black tom with green eyes; apprentice is Tinycloud.

Warriors: Squirrelfur - Ginger she-cat with white paws, darker flecks, and amber eyes. Swiftclaw - Pure white tom with icey blue eyes and long claws; apprentice is Ferretpaw. Quietsong - Brown tabby she-cat with blue-green eyes and white paws; apprentice is Fawnpaw. Icepelt - White, blue-eyed tom with light, misty-grey markings and tail. Redstorm - Dark ginger tabby tom with bright-green eyes and darker stripes. Wolffang - Large, broad-shouldered grey tom with deep blue eyes and black tail.

Apprentices: Tinycloud - Small, pale grey tom with white chest fur, paws, and amber eyes. Shadepaw - Dark grey tom with lighter flecks and amber eyes. Ferretpaw - Lean brown she-cat with long legs and blue eyes. Fawnpaw - Light-brown, long-legged she-cat with dark brown eyes and white spots.

Queens: Blueflower - Blue-grey she-cat with a white tail tip and beautiful blue eyes; Kits are Littlekit(Small grey tabby tom with black stripes and blue eyes), Brightkit(Yellowish-white she-cat with yellow flecks and green eyes), and Treekit(Simple brown tabby tom with amber eyes and black stripes); Mate is Redstorm. Russetfoot - Dark, russet-colored she-cat with darker flecks and amber eyes; Kits are Featherkit(Grey and brown she-cat with green eyes), Mudkit(Rusty-brown tom with amber eyes), and Blackkit(Jet-black large tom with piercing green eyes); Mate is Robinflight.

Elders: Foxtail - Orange-brown tom with green eyes who was renamed after a fight with a fox who tore his tail off, therefor giving his name in order to remember his victory. Lightwing - Sandy-white she-cat with a sweet, kind-hearted personality and pretty amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://triumphant.forumotion.com/
Roseya12

Roseya12

PostSubject: Re: I Am So Doing Skyclan |D   I Am So Doing Skyclan |D I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Can i be added into this? Mine is Icekit and i guess i need a mother so substitute for my parents to being there
Back to top Go down
Stormi Le Wolfeh

Stormi Le Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: I Am So Doing Skyclan |D   I Am So Doing Skyclan |D I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:41 pm

No, sorry. Splotch says not to base it off our own characters...Sorry ono

I would have thrown Stormwing in there some where otherwise /shot
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Admin
Admin
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: I Am So Doing Skyclan |D   I Am So Doing Skyclan |D I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:42 pm

We are createing a character, this isn't Rp.

edit: Alright Storm.

Last edited by Splotch on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://burntmoonsanimation.forumotion.com
Stormi Le Wolfeh

Stormi Le Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: I Am So Doing Skyclan |D   I Am So Doing Skyclan |D I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:43 pm

I completely understand. I just threw a little joke in there XD
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Admin
Admin
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: I Am So Doing Skyclan |D   I Am So Doing Skyclan |D I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:47 pm

lul I was waliing to Rose about the rp part I edited the message before.
Back to top Go down
https://burntmoonsanimation.forumotion.com
Roseya12

Roseya12

PostSubject: Re: I Am So Doing Skyclan |D   I Am So Doing Skyclan |D I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:05 pm

oh ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am So Doing Skyclan |D   I Am So Doing Skyclan |D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Am So Doing Skyclan |D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BurntMoonsAnimation :: Characters :: SkyClan-
Jump to: