BurntMoonsAnimation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the web site for the planning of our Animations.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Great Flood - Chapter 1

Go down 

Did ya like it??
MORE MORE MORE!
The Great Flood - Chapter 1 I_vote_lcap50%The Great Flood - Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
I liked it. Can I read more?
The Great Flood - Chapter 1 I_vote_lcap0%The Great Flood - Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eeh, It's Okay...
The Great Flood - Chapter 1 I_vote_lcap25%The Great Flood - Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No, I didn't like it.
The Great Flood - Chapter 1 I_vote_lcap0%The Great Flood - Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
ERASE THIS PIECE OF CROWFOOD!
The Great Flood - Chapter 1 I_vote_lcap25%The Great Flood - Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Emb

Emb

The Great Flood - Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Great Flood - Chapter 1   The Great Flood - Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Yes, I did copy this from WCC, me AND my sister (Snowy) are working on this.

Silverstar jumped up onto River-Rock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the River-Rock for a clan meeting!" She yowled. Her voice strong and proud. Meanwhile, Thistlepaw, Sandpaw, and Poppypaw excitedly gathered beneath the River-Rock. Swiftstep, Oakfur, Beaverclaw, and Gingerpelt joined. Minkpaw joined, but sat in the back with a low growl.
While the rest of the clan gathered, Silverstar smiled. "It is a great time for Riverclan, for today, one apprentices shall become a warrior." She said. "Minkpaw, Please step forward." Her voice was full of pride and joy. "Gingerpelt, Is he ready to become a warrior?" She spoke. "Yes. Minkpaw is ready." Gingerpelt said, his pelt prickling with pride. "I, Silverstar, leader of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him unto you to make him a warrior in his turn." She said. Minkpaw looked eagerly up at Silverstar.
"Minkpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?" Silverstar said, firmly. Minkpaw nodded. His voice full of pride. "I do." he said. "Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Minkpaw, from now on, you shall be known as Minkheart. Riverclan welcomes you as a full warrior." She finished. She leaped down from River-Rock. Minkheart came up and pressed his nose on Silverstar's shoulder. "Thank you." he said. Thistlepaw and Sandpaw growled. "When are WE going to be warriors?" they wailed, impatiently. "Minkheart, you are now to sit in a silent Vigil and protect the clan for the night." she said, and the camp cleared.
Once it was dark outside, Minkheart stepped to the camp enterance and sat for the night, Man was it boring! Once it had reached early dawn, Gingerpelt had risen. She went over, and let Minkheart know he could get something to eat. "Thank you starclan." he murmured to his self once he picked out a thrush from the fresh-kill pile. He sat down by the River Rock and enjoyed his meal, to see Silverstar walk out.
"Mrneg Slfer." he said, with his mouth full of the thrush. "Swallow your prey before you talk, Minkheart." Silverstar chuckled. Minkheart quickly swallowed the prey, "Good morning, Silverstar." he said, clearly. "The camp was safely guarded. No one got in." he said. "Good. I'm glad." Silverstar replied.
"Echofern! Get up there and start organizing patrols!" Silverstar retorted, chasing after the new deputy. "Yes Silverstar!" Echofern jumped in surprise. He jumped up, and started getting one ready. "Minkheart, will you lead the patrol? I'll let Gingerpelt, Stormstep, and Thornpaw go with you." Echofern said clearly. Minkheart nodded. "Yes, Please!" his eyes were full of gladness.
Back to top Go down

The Great Flood - Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BurntMoonsAnimation :: Art work :: Writing Feedback-
Jump to: